Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Maldorian4 Banned- Reason Griefing- Ban Appeal
Started by [E] 909878

Username: Maldorian4

Date: 11-27-11

Person who banned me: I don't know it didn't show me

Reason: Greifing

Ok so I was logging on and I see I was banned for griefing... I have absolutely no idea why I was banned now. I've actually been minding my own business. Have robbed, stolen or griefed for a matter of fact. I've been working on my spawners and wiring them so I can earn some more XP points. This is my favorite server and I'd like to things to please be done right now.

1. A picture of evidence

2. Why?

I know I'm a good player because I dont go hear and there blowing things up, griefing, or even stealing. WHy would I personally sink that low? Please help me understand this situation.

Thanks! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Maldorian4
Please use correct ban appeal format.
TacoIcingMan wrote:
Please use correct ban appeal format.

Done.
BUMP! lol
Please stop bumping your thread every minute and be patient. Who ever banned you should see this sometime today or tomorrow.
But I really want to play on minetown. It's the only good server out there. D=
Arvila Banned you for griefing, please be patient while you wait for his comment.

Lack of patience will get you banned from the forums.
Grr... Now all I have is SP.
I was doing pe's, when I got to the pe of Chrisisawesome18.

This is what I found.

Screenshot one.

Screenshot two

The pe was submited because those two glass blocks were missing, I talked with heiwashin and he agreed with me, also with Mrbaconbitts.
Sir_Arvaloth wrote:
I was doing pe's, when I got to the pe of Chrisisawesome18.

This is what I found.

Screenshot one.

Screenshot two

The pe was submited because those two glass blocks were missing, I talked with heiwashin and he agreed with me, also with Mrbaconbitts.

Ok now this I can explain. I promise you that I'm not lying so please listen. I let my brother borrow my computer a few days back and I thought he'd logged in on his account but I remember seeing this structure. I thought it was his and I walked away from it. I didn't know that he'd been on my account until a few hours later so I'm sorry for what happened and I'll make the guy a ton of extra glass just in case this were to happen again. I'm begging you to please un-ban me and let me back. I take ownership for this because I forgot to log out. I'm sorry and I hope you consider letting me join back on Minetown. I promise it will NEVER happen again if I am allowed to come back.

I hope you consider,

Maldorian4