Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MineTown History

I think we should have some more recent history from Minetown. So I guess I will start it, seeing I have been playing for only about a month.

October 11, 2011

Sheepoman and his buddy, Huntsman1994 join the server Minetown. I remember 34 people were logged on that day. I traveled far and wide with my partner to find an area that was not protected. Eventually we found a hill and began our house. This was a time of peace and prosperity for Minetown. Unfortunately neither I nor my partner would know what would happen in not even two months...

Stuff Happens.

Friday November 25th, also known as the 1.0 Madness

The great update to 1.0 is finally upon the inhabitants of Minetown. I remember the chat was being spammed with the yellow chat of people logging in and out repeatedly. I remember the new nether and all of its glow stone. I remember finding blaze spawners and getting gold bits from pigmen. I also remember all the guests on that day... They came in waves and waves, seemingly never ending. And for some reason... to this day there are over 120 people on Minetown whenever I log on. Most of them are guests. "How do I build stuff" "This server is stupid, I cant do anything" "Help I am stuck, I need a tele". Those were the words uttered by the masses of gray named Minecraftians. The Admins could not type www.minetown.net/join fast enough.
Ive been here for over a year, I have too much to tell haha
gatschet wrote:

11 months bro
gatschet wrote:

Only?
Daniel95 wrote:
gatschet wrote:

11 months bro

Ive been on the forums 11 months
/grabs pocorn
Why did you necro this? WHY?!?
whats necro lol
its when you bump a dead thread.
Why u do dis?

November 27, 2011 was the last time this was posted on before you did.