Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] General Info on the Bukkit "patch" for Minecraft 1.0.0
Started by [E] YouFoundMe

First off I would like to say that I am not a MOD or Admin so take this as general information and somewhat opinion.

I have been following bukkit.org very closely since the Official release of Minecraft, and this is what I have found so far.

1) The bukkit team is working extremely hard to push out a well suited version of there server software, they are currently on build #1035 which means they've already come along way. I have personally been running built #1032 of this server and it seems somewhat stable and a majority of plugins work with some glitches of course (quite a few and at least 1 major one)

2) Our very own Sayomie is patrolling their forums as well trying to make sure the Minetown is one of the first to make the jump.

So I hope this helps a few of you and informs the rest that if things keep going the way they are now, I'm sure bukkit will be out soon and then its just a time until the plugins are up-to-date as well.

So best wishes,

You Found Me
Its unstable!!!
We will not fully move to Minecraft 1.0.0 until a version is confirmed to be stable and recommended. Also, Bukkit is for developers; we run CraftBukkit, which is Bukkit without the developer APIs. Same goes for the major plugins we use; we will wait until those are stable on that same CraftBukkit release. So please, just chill and be patient. We will update eventually, so just enjoy the game in the meantime.

-.-
the owners brother said it should be fully up to 1.0 in less than a week yesterday i cant wait im voting for you again this sever is number 1 in its category and this sever is the one id choose to be winning a award at minecon 2012