Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal Greifing not sure that i did though
Started by [E] C00LMAN123

Hi C00LMAN123 here

i have benn banned for greifing but i am not sure that i did grief

I will refund every thing i apparently took to get back on the server!

=============

Username: C00LMAN123

When you were banned : 1/11/11-11/11/11

Person who banned you: Apparently Kingmark

Reason you were banned: Apparently Greifing

=============

Please consider my appeal i NEED to get on the server
You griefed a dia block at my was going to be town. I DID not ban you i asked kingmark to find out who it was. He did and it was you. It is a rule no griefing so he banned you for it.
But i thought it was a block i could have for the towns co-owner applicatiopn to build so i took and was going to replace please tell kingmarjk to un ban me and i will give you 10 diamond blocks!!

C00LMAN123
I'm not an admin but I"m pretty sure taking one block isn't griefing -.- griefing would be like taking 30 off of a structure for no good reason -.-. just sayin.
legionalsum wrote:
I'm not an admin but I"m pretty sure taking one block isn't griefing -.- griefing would be like taking 30 off of a structure for no good reason -.-. just sayin.

Any kind of unwanted destruction of someones property is griefing in my opinion.

You obviously don't take a diamond block. Unless you've been told "It's dangerous to go alone, take this" or something along those lines you don't take something that is not yours.

Unless it's unclaimed, but it's obvious a diamond block is claimed.
legionalsum wrote:

So if someone broke your spawner its not griefing? Thats only one block?

1 Diamond block equals 27g which is a lot to be taken off one person, doesnt matter how many blocks were taken. If its not your structure then its griefing.

Cool, your gonna have to wait until kingmark replies x
it was my diamond block for my town. I deleted you off the protection and went off bu when i came back on dia block gone. Kingmark said it was you and it counts as griefing so he banned you as it is a rule.
Im really sorry and will repay you in any amount possible!

C00LMAN123 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
Its not up to me anymore its up to Kingmark i guess.