Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Appaently Yogcast acted like pricks at minecon, more inside
Started by [E] Grifff

They're really random, and that creates silliness.

However, whenever I watch their videos it gives me the slight sensation of mindfuck.

I don't really like how they ignore everything and do anything ignoring the meaning of w/e they're doing
DanniDorrito wrote:
One thing I cant stand is people who believe they are much better than anybody else.

Yeah! We should go find those people, and... and... tell them that they're not! xD
DarthZimmeris wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
One thing I cant stand is people who believe they are much better than anybody else.

Yeah! We should go find those people, and Kill them with Fire
Drupe wrote:
DarthZimmeris wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:

Yeah! We should go find those people, and Kill them with Fire

ur supposed to link an image of picard when you do that...
funny-captions-chuck-testa-nope-nik-tesla.jpg
I watch Shadow of Israphel, that's only because I'm interested in the actual storyline and cannot pull myself away.

The only minecraft people that I actually watch because I like the people is Coestar and Ethos

There was a rumor that Notch's twitter was hacked but I don't know. Simon and Lewis are so used to just having them being talking and no one else that I don't think they actually KNOW how to include anyone else in their conversations and have them feel comfortable with talking. Watching their Notch interview, I could see how they could be considered "assholes", mainly Lewis. Simon is actually still really funny and Notch "seems" to like him and have fun with but whenever he and Notch appear to be just getting along Lewis just says something and makes it awkward.

They both also need to learn how to move on to another topic of conversation. They could take a page from Hatchat.

I'm going to stop typing now