Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Insulting language in temp server
Started by [E] technoalpha

It seems that many have forgotten the basic rules of conduct on the temp server.

For example, earlier today, i noticed "BROLYMAXIMUS" swearing heavily and using very insulting slang that i will not repeat here. When confronted, he claimed to be a "senior member of Minetown" and simply got worse. If these means he is a mod or admin, he most certainly should not have been promoted to this level.

Perhaps some more heavy censoring should occur, even on the temp server.
Either an alt account of BROLYMAXIMUM, and admin who went batshit crazy and deleted half the map, or some other guy who has heard of it and decided to buy an account and try to be a broly. But you know, I doubt broly would come on and troll.
Shut the Chocolate up Technoalpha.
OH CHOCOLATE HE USED SWEAR WORDS PUDDING WHAT AM I GONNA DO NAO
thanks for your support...
I'd love to support you! But honestly it's a temp server, so really I don't know why you haven't gotten tired of it yet, once the main server updates all the temp stuff people build goes bye bye
temp server = no rules its not the primary server its a TEMP server
Sadly, temp server = no rules. No use in moderating them because it simply does not make any sense.

Secondly, I don't think broly would ever come here again. He made his point that he was bored after deleting half the freakin map. I remember that me and pretty much the rest of the staff were on for like 12 hours pissed on mumble. Oh god. Most distinct memory of minetown, sadly.

Wish I would have more time, but you can't contribute much with an hour every day.
It's true, Broly was on trolling everyone. I'm trying to make sure everyone stays sensible on the temp server. (I hope I'm doing OK)
Broly was on the temp and I CHOCOLATING missed it...