Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Turning Temp server into surival server
Started by [E] PvtSnoflake

LOL true, now to see if i can lure a sawine with some cake into my animal pen
only thing that I ask is that he leaves the temp server as is or at least he moves the village we built
lmfao agreed
OkiFool66 wrote:
Mikeliskewl wrote:
i have a feeling it would turn into another war-world, which would be a world unused, but hopefully it will stay a good and used world

I would've gone in there more if we hadn't lost 2 mods to it and my position as a mod hadn't been jeopardized by it.

Place was tabooed

What happened? O_O
DanniDorrito wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:
Mikeliskewl wrote:
i have a feeling it would turn into another war-world, which would be a world unused, but hopefully it will stay a good and used world

I would've gone in there more if we hadn't lost 2 mods to it and my position as a mod hadn't been jeopardized by it.

Place was tabooed

What happened? O_O

That's when GRIFFF and Gatschet got demoted, I blew up a FUCK TON of tnt and lagged the server into oblivion. Sawine was PISSED, I was scared...

I'm pretty sure this was before you joined the server, or you had JUST joined the server. Grifff and Gat's demotions happened before heiwashin joined, the explosion happened while testing cannon designs for the pirate wars, which was right before heiwashin became a mod I believe
OkiFool66 wrote:

That's when GRIFFF and Gatschet got demoted

Weren't they demoted for that Nether thingy? Or was that Drupe... Lots happened while I took a break from Minecraft.
Happyworm360 wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:

That's when GRIFFF and Gatschet got demoted

Weren't they demoted for that Nether thingy? Or was that Drupe... Lots happened while I took a break from Minecraft.

No, the fake nether issue was when GRIFFF was demoted to a mod, Gatschet wasn't a mod then, neither was I for that matter.
Ah.