Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Turning Temp server into surival server
Started by [E] PvtSnoflake

So I was playing with a few other people on the temp server and having no region protections and other stuff like that is actually really nice. After a little talking we came up with an idea where the temp server should turn into a survival/pvp server where there is no rules, no chest protections, no region protections, and also no plug-ins where it is just a dog eat dog world. This would be really fun seeing that on the normal server everything is so limited. Hope you guys take this into consideration.
Its called the chaos world, I'm waiting for sawine to implement it so I can move in
ya im going to move into there too love having no runs or protections and gay stuff like that man vs man love it!!
I'm really hoping that guests that go in there are killable, otherwise I'll be pissed. Plus, tnt will be allowed according to sawine.
i have a feeling it would turn into another war-world, which would be a world unused, but hopefully it will stay a good and used world
Mikeliskewl wrote:
i have a feeling it would turn into another war-world, which would be a world unused, but hopefully it will stay a good and used world

I would've gone in there more if we hadn't lost 2 mods to it and my position as a mod hadn't been jeopardized by it.

Place was tabooed
oki fool, we shouldnt let you in the chaos world, youd TNT everything before anyone gets to play in it
I'd actually use it sparingly and just build cannons to blow buildings up, or just blow up the buildings in general. I just want something that's fun
>.> well if you say BUT no seeing if you can destroy a world with TNT and see how much lag it will cause since i know you tend to do that x3
I've broken bedrock, my life is accomplished