Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I was scammed
Started by [E] ivanvong

Dman0504 scammed me for 2 stacks of iron. He said he would give a stack of dia for 3 stacks of iron. I told him to give it back but he only gave back one stack. No ss's but many witnesses.
I was not at the place of exchange, but I did witness in chat dman offering diamonds in exchange for iron and then preceding to make excuses about why he couldn't finish the exchange. I believe I have the entire chat exchange screenshot (~10 snaps).
Modern, send me the screenshots please.

lomanic.karcsi@gmail.com
...and no that is not my primary e-mail just one I made for minetown playing.....
nice to see one another looking out for each other
Lomanic wrote:
...and no that is not my primary e-mail just one I made for minetown playing.....

Naww, here I was going to send you spam and photos and whatnot
DanniDorrito wrote:
Lomanic wrote:

what kind of photos?
DanniDorrito wrote:
Lomanic wrote:

Danni... is that really you in your signature?

I'll admit I'm tempted to make one for myself... same costume, but -RED- eyes! xD
DarthZimmeris wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
Lomanic wrote:

Danni... is that really you in your signature?

I'll admit I'm tempted to make one for myself... same costume, but -RED- eyes! xD

I feel sorry for the ducks and the ladies of the forum lol