Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Xray
Started by [E] MegaKill

Username: zackchris

When you were banned : 10/12/2014

Person who banned you:idk

Reason you were banned: Xraying
im kinda ashamed that i was just recently unbanned i just wanted to try out xraying because i thought it would be easy but it wasnt
Hey there Zack, I'll be handling your appeal today.

Here we are again, so soon after your first... Honestly, I want to call it quits and slap a perma-ban on there, especially with the seriousness of this offense.

But that said, I'm willing to give you a chance. You have one, and only one opportunity to explain what your reasoning was for doing this. Come clean.

Here's some things I want you to answer.

1. Why, so soon after your last ban involving rule breaking did you decide to do it again, fully knowing that it was against the rules?

2. Explain to me why you think I should unban you. Bear in mind this is your second offense, so simply saying "I don't know", or "I only wanted to try out the xray" will not cut it.

I will repeat again, you have one, and only one chance to make this right. Use this chance wisely.
Well first off I want to say I'm sorry for being in the ban appeal section yet again but the reason why was because I was going mining and couldn't find anything I was thinking it would be so much easier to just x-ray and find all the stuff so I downloaded a resource pack online and started to mine with x-ray at this time when I downloaded it I didn't realize it was that traceable and didn't think it would be much of an offense

The reason you should unban me is because I'm very loyal to minetown it is the only server I play on and I love it. I'm usually not the type of person who gets banned off servers because I think it is bad to grief and cheat but lately I've been making some ppretty bad choices. I can assure you this will not happen again on any server and I will Uninstall the resource pack now

Sorry for the rule breaking

Zackchris
Considering this is your second offense, and upon your first ban, I warned you it would be longer, I've decided to set your ban length the be 1 month. You will be unbanned November 16th.

I will say this; I was not happy with your answer. It doesn't matter that you thought it was not traceable(it obviously is though), it's an offense all the same. This will be your last chance back on to Minetown. The next time will be permanent, no appeal.

So, I recommend you watch yourself, and be extremely careful with your actions in the future.

/Locked