Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Updated! Help!
Started by [E] Nyan_Cat_89

As I'm sure you may know, Minecraft recently updated to a newer system. Because of this, I can't log onto Minetown - it is apparently now outdated. I love this server, what shall I do? I don't want to have to stop playing on it!
If it says the server is outdated, it means that the server hasn't been updated as of yet. Calm down, because it WILL be updated. Too much time and money has been spent into the server for it to just disappear. Give it a few hours.
Ok, thanks. Phew. Sorry for freaking out - just new to playing on the online servers. ^^'
It's quite alright. Basically all they need to do is delete the old server, install the new one and convert all the old world data into the new format (quite easy since there is a program that does that for you now anyways, lol).
Hehe, ok. Thanks! ^^ I assume the server will have the same address?
Yes, it will. There are some users online, it says. I keep getting a server key incorrect error (an error I have never gotten before on an update) so I am re installing since I believe there to be a problem on my end. If not, I'm sure Sawine or an Admin/Mod will create a thread discussing what happened and how we can fix it.
Nevermind, delete the update. Read a thread saying not to update, haha.
Well I hope they do post a 'how to fix' thread if they need to. I have some good friends on there. ^^
dunsjohn wrote:
Nevermind, delete the update.

Lol how?
http://tinyurl.com/Rollback181