Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hmm.. MTG? x3
Started by Unknown User

Lol, i know its totally random and out of the blue,

But im just that curious to know , so im just gonna ask anyway.

Has anyone here ever played or even heard of Magic - The Gathering?

x3
I have heard of and used to play MTG. It was one of the things the hubby and I used to play together.
Novaleigh wrote:
I have heard of and used to play MTG. It was one of the things the hubby and I used to play together.

WOOT!! im not alone <3

xD

Been playing it on and off, but recently ive gotten quite active again.

Feels nostalgic just upgrading my old standard to modern deck x3
Pretty sure 8x8johan used to play this, he might still! I'd recommend giving him a poke <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
@2077764 wrote:
Pretty sure 8x8johan used to play this, he might still! I'd recommend giving him a poke <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Could i borrow a stick? lool
Tried to get into it, but it just didn't have the same feel as other card games.
Everyone has different tastes Enzi. I guess i feel like anime-styled or certain other majority of card games just didnt fit into my childhood sooner than MTG. Because i was exposed to it early in my teens back in the 90's.

My Uncle was a serious MTG card gamer back in his early days so it kinda stuck on to me. But i do miss playing the original Pokemon TCG back in junior high xD. Those were the days ~
Amg. We need to talk about random Magic related stuff ASAP.

Why don't I have your skype yet?

I never even thought of the fact that people on this site might be playing the game.
ill pass it to you soon x3

Gosh its so nice to know there are MTG players here
I have heard of it, a lot of my friends play it and invited me to tag along sometime they play to see if I liked it.