Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hmm.. MTG? x3
Started by Unknown User

Used to but gave the deck to relatives since they played more than I did.
@382946 wrote:
I never even thought of the fact that people on this site might be playing the game.

I play MTG almost daily and have thousands of cards and tons of decks >_>

Zombie Milling Black/Blue deck ftw.
I play an odd mix of Black / white / red with a few fetchers and a fair number of one-drop cards with 2/1 . My deck is probably too confusing to explain , or rather i still lack experience in playing enough to describe it but , i play heavy on haste / life-gain / exile / multi-enchantement.
4x Undead Alchemist

4x Diregraf Captain

2x Mikaeus, the Unhallowed

4x Curse of the Bloody Tome

These are an example of whats in my favorite deck. If I mill you then for every creature that goes into the graveyard, I get four, yes, four 7/7 Zombie Tokens with Undying. Each zombie that attacks player makes you mill 7 cards from your deck, yet again gaining four zombie tokens per creature card put in your graveyard. Then you exile the creatures from the graveyard as well so you cant rez them.

People who know my deck wont play with me. I don't win every time, but a good 90% of the time I do. Never once lost against a full mill deck either, milling me just helps me get my zombies out faster <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

With the tomes I can make you mill 8 cards per upkeep as well. Only thing that really works against this deck is a burn deck.
2x Crater's Claws

4x Dark Ritual

1x Purphoros,God of the Forge

1x Heliod, God of the sun

1x Iroas, God of Victory

1x Mogis, God of Slaughter

2x Balefire Dragon

2x Congregate

1-2x Army of the Damned

4x Swords to Plowshares

4x Solemn Offering

2x Hallowed Burial

2x Unhallowed Pact

2x Silent Arbiter

This is pretty much a part of my deck in rough. Its a hybrid of early heavy damage, lots of exile enchantment / permanent in exhange for life , extra life from colorless land, Reverse-table , narrowing multiple attacks or blocks from multiple creatures / tokens in a single tunnel, vigilance and immunity on constant attack. I have additional constellation enchanted creatures in hand that give effects / additional life for each creature / artifact or enchantment entering the battlefield for even more life per creature like :

2x Grim Guardian

2x Underworld Coinsmith

If i plan to switch to survival i always love to include this in my deck

4x Nyx-Fleece Ram

Which is fun when you have +4/+1 enchants on it with vigilance and permanent protection from multicolored , enchanting x3

This is my favourite basic God-assisted Burn / Enchanted Hybrid deck, which ive slowly built piece by piece casually over the years & is also part of my primary commander deck.
@752184 wrote:
thousands of cards and tons of decks >_>

I feel with you...

Too many cards to sort in one day.

So I guess your playgroup(s) are mostly casual?

I mostly play draft or standard, but i do have a few commander decks (both 1v1 and multiplayer) and some random casual decks.

Standard anyone?

I play RUG devotion <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
part of my mentioned deck was build with my old theros Standard deck :3 Um Devo to black, quite a common pick i guess xD UW control is fun, i still like playing white blue from time to time. Although i gotta say, im not that big or crazy on planeswalkers

I mostly play casual, sometimes semi-serious. But just everyday friendly duels. i do stop by my old highschool mate's MTG shop that he runs , registered for Friday Night Magic Tourneys from time to time.
@382946 wrote:
@752184 wrote:
thousands of cards and tons of decks >_>

I feel with you...

Too many cards to sort in one day.

So I guess your playgroup(s) are mostly casual?

I mostly play draft or standard, but i do have a few commander decks (both 1v1 and multiplayer) and some random casual decks.

Standard anyone?

I play RUG devotion <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Mainly casual, but most of my decks are Standard legal. Draft isn't very common around here but I have played it a few times, though I have yet to win with draft <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Ah, MTG. I play this a bit. I have never done any standard decks though, but most of my cards are from Gate Crash. My favorite card in my deck (Orzhov) is Serra Avatar. She works really well in Orzhov, however a White/Green may serve her better... I do apologize if I come off a bit random or just plain out of place.
@6813013 wrote:
Ah, MTG. I play this a bit. I have never done any standard decks though, but most of my cards are from Gate Crash. My favorite card in my deck (Orzhov) is Serra Avatar. She works really well in Orzhov, however a White/Green may serve her better... I do apologize if I come off a bit random or just plain out of place.

I dont really play standard, and my casual decks are super weird. But again, totally great to hear from a fellow MTG'er . Cheers x3