Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The welcome plug-in
Started by Unknown User

Hey guys I was just looking at plug-ins and I saw this one. Click here to go to the link

And I thought it would be good because when I was new on this server I didn't get any nice "Welcome to Minetown" which was a bit disappointing. So I thought I would just note you of this,anyway cheers.
-dancraft200-
Click here to go to it.I also found this plug-in which looked quite useful too.
-dancraft200-
About the welcome plugin, I like the overall concept, but it could be confusing. Usually having missed a new person is either because chat is very active and only a few people use chat mods (to scroll) or because there's an amazing lull in activity and by the time the person is noticed, it's too late. If an AFK player "welcomes" a newbie, the newbie may assume the welcomer is active and available to help. They won't realize it was just a plugin doing the talking. If the plugin welcomes a new player on behalf of an active player, that player may be less than thrilled being spoken for. The best implementation of a welcome plugin I've seen was sticking to a simple " is new to the server, please welcome them to !" in a noticeable color.

As for the anti-xray, last I knew, it was somewhat glitchy. At least with option mode 2. The glitch being that sometimes ores would seamingly appear in place of regular stone during regular, non-cheat mining. Mining the mystery ore would result in cobble as usual, so no harm was done with that, but it was a nuisance to players that weren't doing anything wrong.
Ah okay thanks for the feedbacks I will try to find some more "good ones" <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Click here to go to the linkAh found a good one I think