Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Truly sorry!!!
Started by Unknown User

Name: BARNEY626

Date banned: 13/10/11

Who: Danni dorrito

Why: griefing.
It has been about a month since I was banned and I was really hoping that comming back would show you guys I am not a griefer.

It was something I strongly regret and I assure you that it will never happen again. 

Please unban me.

I have really missed the server while I have been banned.

And I have learnt my lesson!!!

This will never happen again.

If you don't unban me is there anything I can do to show you I am not a griefer?

Thanks for reading.
Lets see what DanniDorrito has to say. She will be around sometime sooner than later I think.
Ok
She is probably playing Skyrim <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
One suggestion, change your signature "Trust Me" <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Taking into consideration you have waited a period before requesting a ban appeal and also you have been polite in your appeal, but this does not cover the fact you griefed someones house when there was no need.

So this is my deal, you will be accepted back into minetown but you will need to serve a 10 hour prison sentence.

If you go afk while in your prison then the time will stop so you will need to be active for it to bring your time down.

Welcome back to minetown.
Does jumping in place count as being non-afk?
Yes, it does. Thus, he could simply put a stapler on his spacebar. But still, he has waited long enough and, as DanniDorrito says, he was polite. I believe he should be allowed back on the server based simply on his acknowledgement and understanding of the offence he has committed.

In addition, he is willing to do whatever is necessary to be allowed back on. It is my belief that griefers like me should not be allowed on the server, however this person has shown a willingness to change and has done his time.

Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone does stupid things. This guy has, in my opinion, atoned for his actions.
As this is an old ban you will need to be manually unbanned, I have asked Sawine to do this.

Once he has time to do this you should be unbanned the next time plugins are reloaded.

Hopefully this should be sorted in less than 48 hours x