Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Transfering Structures Between Servers
Started by [E] jeremythewiz

So if someone had a house in classic that they wanted moved to the main server, what would they have to do? Is this even possible/allowed?

Thanks
It's possible but not really allowed. Sorry~
Like Leron said, currently the only way to do something like that would be to rebuild it on agharta.
while it does sound awesome to actually see stuff from classic , that was built by old players, brought over to agharta, it wouldnt be fair to the new growing community to know that only the vets from classic have that privilege x3
Too bad. I commonly visit the classic server and walk among the graveyard of old buildings. I was just hoping I could move my house I built three years ago onto agharta. Oh well, guess I have to leave the past in the past.
I speak from experience when I say that although it sucks to leave behind what you once made, you'll find that you'll end up making even nicer stuff when you set to building it again <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

And hopefully this time round you won't find yourself 200 blocks away from another expanding town which may hinder your own progress ^^