Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Women
Started by [E] Remove Kebab

Dear Minetown,
I come to you today, not as a mod but as a man fed up with the idiocies of women. Does anyone else hate it when they apologize for every little thing? Even if they had nothing to do with it? Does anyone else hate it when they constantly complain about the same goddamn thing over and over, even if they chose to put themselves in that situation and you tried to talk them out of it? Anyone else just want to stab them when they tell to make a wish because its 1:23 or some stupid, meaningless time that is pure coincidence?
Most of you know I hate idiots and complainers. Most women I know, in real life (yes, I actually know real life women), are either extraordinarily stupid, or just ignorant of everything under the sun apparently. I hate when you start out "in love" with them and then a couple months later you look at her and go "jesus fuck you're stupid, why am I with you?" My fellow miners and crafters, I am at the stage. I just needed to rant. I'll end the rant now or I might just go over the character limit and nobody likes to read a wall of text.

Love,

Oki

PS. None of this applies to:

Dannidorrito

Jacex

Moderndragoness

Pyrex

Vixen390

or any of Minetown's other female players
In my opinion, The ten biggest fuck ups or annoying things they do.

1. Don't ask me how many sandwiches I want, Make them until I stop eating them then feed yourself.

2. Dont Zig when I Zag in bed, It bends and hurts and your a dumb bitch for that.

3. You dont have a headache, stop making excuses and put your mouth to good use.

4. Asking how to do things, Google was made for a reason

5. Asking me to meet your parents? Fuck that.

6. Asking me how much I have drank, If I wanted you to know I would have taken you with me.

7. Going through my phone, How am I supposed to sext your sister if you keep reading my texts. Gtfo

8. Complaining that we dont spend enough time together. I make this decision for your health, because I can only take so much stupidity

9. Not shaving legs, Or not doing it often enough. Its fucking disgusting dont be a lazy bitch

MOST ANNOYING THING 10. I dont give a fuck, Two fucks, A half a fuck, A quarter of a fuck or a tenth of a fuck about what your girlfriends drama is, so dont fucking tell me about it cause I honestly, and truly could not care less.

Men were put on the earth to lead the ladies in everything they might do. We tell them when to cook, What to cook, What to clean and when to clean. If we didnt suggest things, Nothing wold ever get done. I've found that I am teaching them what they need to know to move on in life and become a good wife, even if that means holding their hands during everything, Pointing out glass doors so they dont hurt themselves, and offering my opinion and advice in everything that they do. Otherwise they fuck up. I train them, To be good wives, if they can't be trained? Loose em, find another, repeat. Eventually one will learn what to do, what to say and what not to say. Common sense can be taught, and when your old they will be able to do the things on their own, make your lunch without asking what you want and always get whats right. (All of this is done in sarcasm, though in reality I have thought about using a shockcollar to train a bitch)
Etbm1.jpg

HcqbW.png

Just kidding.

I just felt like posting memes, I'm not posting any generalizing comments regarding to OP <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Its NOT Going to be like:

Marry-Me-Scrap-24445.gif

Its Going to be HI GRL SSSUUUUUPPPPP
Play fallout and kill hookers.
Ok guys,

So, hypothetically, let's say you are in a long distance relationship with an ocean, the pacific, between you and your girlfriend. Now she tells you that one of her friends basically wants to fuck and she told him "I'd have to know you better/longer" instead of just telling him to fuck off and die

How would you react?
slap that ho
Ocean in the way bro and a plane ticket is out of the question
OkiFool66 wrote:

How would you react?

Get a japanese girlfriend instead.
sawine wrote:
OkiFool66 wrote:

How would you react?

Get a japanese girlfriend instead.

You would just break up with her? Even though she technically didn't do anything?