Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Not Sure What To Do...

Just going to say! Today %100 Feeling better! Sickness Gone...The roids...still here atm but not even half as bad...My sister was helping because she had recently had them from pregnancy... So I have been drinking alot of grape and apple juice and eating nothing but fiber foods... BTW: My manager after asking me to join her for coffee at The Donut Fryer ..Offered me management position! YES! Today really couldnt get much better..Because I'm also online speaking right now with my friends...I love you all and Thank You For Being There For Me!
I'm really not sure why I had completely thought of this...I was just seriously going through a mental stage... Happens sometimes because I never get really sad or mad..So When stuff builds up enough then I freak out...Luckily it was a sad one rather a mad one...Although I hate them both...But the sad one helped me get management..At my work...
im the same way choco shit happens and congrats with management now you get the good raise haha
im the same way choco shit happens and congrats with management now you get the good raise haha
btw..if anyone wants to talk or txt me...use (865)-278-6565 ...Use +1 if outside USA ....Please no spamming as it is easy to remove them but still... anyone on here can call or txt anytime! I am available...Just let me know who you are. Thank you!