Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bandrew97 Trollin everybody and decreasing server population.
Started by [E] gamer123777

I honestly think bandrew97 should get banned because he tells people that he will give free stuff if they tpa to him. But when someone tpa's to him they get burned to death. I know you make think that it is the person's fault because that tpa'd to them. ALTHOUGH, this could be bad for new member's guests exc. It would decrease new comers and the polutaion growth of minetown. Think about it.
ya he got me either with lava or a redstone netherrack fire trap, either way he set me on fire and stole my stuff, had a little room with locked doors he tpa me to

ive posted a thread about this aswell

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1569405-watch-out/page/1#p8815552
as this is not the first incident with this player he will be banned.
You need to take screenshots of the event, once we have proof we can get them banned.
Thnak you for your concern sayomie. You are a very help full admin.
What you have no proof I didnt even do that I just sent you dirt.
I'll get some the next strike. But, you can ask around many people on the server or you can look at other threads having the same concern as me.
Dude you said you would give me a lot
Dude you said you would give me a lot
1 - Do not grief.

This includes, but is not limited to:

-Breaking structures.

-Building onto structures that are not yours.

-Placing water tiles to annoy other people.

-Blocking entrances.

-Digging 1 block wide pits to bedrock to kill other players.

-Causing troubles, problems or harassing people in any other way.

Check out the 6th bullet. Screen shot shouldn't be needed if you get first hand complaints.

As well, when I first started I asked if luring was allowed, and was told it was against the rules (that was about 2-3 months ago).