Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned again :'( My appeal this time
Started by [E] Cheezyy

Username: STANKYCHEEZ13

When i was banned: I dont know.

Person who banned me: I dont know.

Reason for ban: I planted about 4 stacks of cacti on checkmeout123's claim. I didnt know what i was doing, he wasnt mad about it when i talked to him at school, he kind of just laughed it off. It really is no big deal, i will clean it up when i get un banned if he hasnt already.
Well Hello There,

I'll be handling your ban appeal today. As you stated you were banned for placing a LARGE amount of cacti on someone else's claim. Saying you didn't know what you were doing is not an excuse at all. You are held responsible for your accounts actions even if you are not the one who committed them.

This being said, this is your second ban that revolved around a less than mature 'prank'-like action.

So before we can go about deciding the next step I would like the following from you

1. The reason you decided to place so much cactus and why it was a bad idea.

2. An apology for the incident using at least 200 words. (You can post it here)
I dont have a valid reason why i decided to place so much cactus, other than to see how my friend would react. I also apologize for what i have done. It was wrong of me to do it. From now on i will mind my own business, and not grief/ troll anyone EVER again. I have apologized to checkmeout123 in person for the incident, and he has forgiven me. But, i still have to write this apology. Checkmeout123, i am truly and sincerely sorry for what i have done. I dont know what came over me, and it will never happen again. I will remove all of the cactus from your plot if you want me to. I dont except you to still trust me on your plot either. Dont worry about it happening again if you do still trust me, because it wont. I have learned my lesson with this ban, and i will not do anything to harm anyone else's experience on the server. If there is anything i can do to make us even, i will. I do plan to donate to this server, which means i wont do anything to get banned again because it looks bad when a donator gets banned. This is the only server i play on religiously, so i hope i can get unbanned. I cant procrastinate enough and stay on topic for 200 words, but i think i got my point across. I am sorry.
You were 33 words short in your apology, and there were various errors but you seem to have caught me on a good day.

That being said I have established your punishment will be just over two weeks. You will be unbanned on October 11th at 1300 PDT (Pacific Time)