Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] New Donater Kits
Started by [E] Sayomie

There is now 2 NEW Donater kits now available.

Players who are already at the designated donation level will also have access to the new kits.

Kit Wood - Will provide $35 Donaters and up 32 Wood of each type, With a 10 Hour Cool down.

Kit Wool - Will provide $80 Donaters and up 16 Wool of each colour, With a 12 Hour Cool down.

Edited by sawine 2011-11-08

Few changes and more stuff:

/kit wood is back to the original /kit wood.

/kit log - 32 logs of each types (10 hours cool down) - $35+

/kit wool - 10 wool of each color (24 hours cool down) - $200+

/kit fuel - 64 coal (3 hours cool down) - $35+

/kit goldenapple - 1 golden apple (2 hours cool down) - $50+

/kit electrician - 192 redstone dust and 32 delayers (10 hours cool down) - $100+

/kit snowballs - 16 snowballs (1 hour cool down) - $10+

/kit farmer - 32 pumkin seed, 32 melon seed, 64 regular seeds (10 hour cool down) $80+

/kit grass - 32 bonemeals (5 hour cool down) - $50+

/kit signs - 10 signs - (2 hour cool down) - $20+

Kits are subject to change at anytime without any prior warning.
Disagree strongly.

The wood one is fine, but the wool one is not.
thats going to hurt the market..
it might
happyworm is right. Wool is very rare i think it should stay that way
Did you see the cooldown period there? In twelve hours, you could have twice as much wool as what's in the kit by hanging out in the right places. If you're efficient with dyes (using on sheep), that's not much a problem either. The "rarity" of wool is entirely based on laziness right now and frankly sheep spawners that anybody could technically access has far more market impact than a donator package at least 80% of server population can't afford or won't invest in. Especially considering donator kits are not supposed to be shared or sold.
ModernDragoness wrote:
Did you see the cooldown period there? In twelve hours, you could have twice as much wool as what's in the kit by hanging out in the right places. If you're efficient with dyes (using on sheep), that's not much a problem either. The "rarity" of wool is entirely based on laziness right now and frankly sheep spawners that anybody could technically access has far more market impact than a donator package at least 80% of server population can't afford or won't invest in. Especially considering donator kits are not supposed to be shared or sold.

Yeah your right nvm xD
I spose.

By the way, I'm only a $10 donator and I can use /kit wood. Might wanna fix that.
Yeah /kit wood used to give tools

Whats happened to that?? x
Yea kit wood was what the guest could use also to get started. Although I think it is kind of silly. When I got started, I was punching trees. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>