Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bugglesnuffs ban appeal REWRITE

Username: Bugglesnuff

Date: 7/11/11

Banned By: DanniDorrito

Reason: Griefing some gold blocks and sandstone At Entropies And Cookies12345's place

i didnt realise tht out in the wild griefing was still not ok i am sorry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

i misread the rules i thought that it said in the wild grief was free and it was raw survival but if u joined a city then u were protected and people arent allowed to steal and in wild u can steal or be stolen from just raw survival
having a poll does not matter, it would be wise to remove it, becasue even if you have 1 million votes saying pardon, if the mod/admin who bans you doesnt pardon you then you are not going to get pardonned
I agree Mikel. This poll is just going to make the MODS/ADMINS more mad. They don't need to deal with this.
You're gone, mate. Spend time trying to find another server, not making ban appeals that won't be accepted.
cmon guys back me up u know im a good guy ive even met most of u on the server i help u guys (isoccerplayer) without pay of 64 dia which is what u offered and i said no ill do it for free i got that land cleared and done and i gave u loads of glass WITHOUT pay and i love helping u out and this is how i get repaid just getting put down on my ban appeal. please guys i dont want to leave minetown its awesome i love it i still voted for you yesterday even though i was banned i have a ton of projects going and my current goal was to help isoccerplayer enough and work my way to be co-owner with him or make a big massive store in the middle of nowhere :angel:
hey i dont think u should be banned with all those projects going thats pretty cool i certainly wouldnt wan be banned if i was doing those projects i thumbs up yu
Jap wrote:
hey i dont think u should be banned with all those projects going thats pretty cool i certainly wouldnt wan be banned if i was doing those projects i thumbs up yu

u must realy like me i dont even know u but thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
Mikeliskewl wrote:
having a poll does not matter, it would be wise to remove it, becasue even if you have 1 million votes saying pardon, if the mod/admin who bans you doesnt pardon you then you are not going to get pardonned

ok i did thanks for advice
repeat thread. Locked