Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Quick question on world edit?
Started by [E] CruxMaximus

Is it possible for a member to request an area world edit-ed clear? For example, my project of upmost secretness, requires me to dig out a large subterrainean area.

Thanks,

C_T
Its a donation perk, I believe its on the donations page.
A very expensive donation perk.
Large area - 20$ (area over than 60x60x60) (maximum 100x100x100)

http://minetown.net/donate
And not guaranteed 20$. They said to have them come for a quota.

I also have a secret project. However, hiring people in game just to clear land doesn't let people know what the project is. I'd suggest making a thread saying that you are hiring people to clear land, and have them do it for you.
Some people are nosy though, and I can't afford to pay for a couple of workers...
Also the donation doesnt go along with the donations what you have already. You have to pay a separate $20 to have land cleared, and there is no quota, you pay, and we do it.
I have a question about World Edit: (this is an old thread, but rather than make a whole new one...)

If you pay to have land cleared which you've already built on and is protected under you, is it possible to have all the materials you placed within said area saved for you in chests, or is it just: "*BOOM!*, the land is now clear." ?
Its just BOOOM x
Yeah, if we gave you all the materials from the clearing it would:

1. TAKE FOREVER; I would have gray hairs by the time we would finish spawning the items

and

2. Be unfair, because that is spawning items, even if you paid for the clearing.