Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Adelaide (Good builders needed)
Started by [E] Coffeey

My town adelaide is growing very slowly because me and 8x8johan build all the houses ourselves and we do not sell lots.

Im looking for a talented builder whose skills need to range from being able to build:

• Houses

• Mansions

The pay will be VERY good if you get the job.

Basically all you have to do is post some of your best building underneath and i will pick someone to work for adelaide.

I cant stress enough the pa will be VERY good.

Here are some pictures from my town so you will know what the standard is.

bfoqit.png

b482ue.png

hu3lef.png

t7y4qx.png
bump
my house! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
whats the texture pack?
are there any good builders on minetown? apart from 8x8johan and savage. im not taking a dig im really wondering
2011-11-05_222356.png

Hello. I'd like to work with you on your new town! I can build better than this, but since all my good building is on my other computer and I don't have any screenshots of them, I made this really quickly.
reily234 wrote:
2011-11-05_222356.png

Hello. I'd like to work with you on your new town! I can build better than this, but since all my good building is on my other computer and I don't have any screenshots of them, I made this really quickly.

bump

reilly if u can do better roofs than that u could be up there on my list for people who i want to build in adelaide. see if you can do a better roof on that if u want