Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Statue of Robindarkriver!
Started by [E] #PredSpread

IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE PLEASE COMMENT BELOW SAYING YOU WOULD AND I WILL MAKE ONE IN SINGLE PLAYER AND PROVIDE A SCREENIE!

I made this in single player <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> It's my first one, please rate!

robindarkriver.png

Inspired by MrBaconBitts. ILY - <3

-Pred.

PS /warp candyland for a GREAT museum of statues!
Seems pretty good, although it should be scaled up more so that you can include the skin between the white of the eye and the hood (or what seems to be the hood). that's just my opinion. That's only because the hood is the same color as the eye, so it makes the face look distorted somewhat. Otherwise, great job!

Also, want to try this out?

Those black things next to the eyes are not sun glasses. If you want a bigger picture, we'll have to meet in game so you can screen shot.
Actual full-scale models aren't really hard, just insanely expensive. All you need is the skin file open and be aware of how many pixels wide and high things are.
dunsjohn wrote:
Seems pretty good, although it should be scaled up more so that you can include the skin between the white of the eye and the hood (or what seems to be the hood). that's just my opinion. That's only because the hood is the same color as the eye, so it makes the face look distorted somewhat. Otherwise, great job!

Also, want to try this out?

Those black things next to the eyes are not sun glasses. If you want a bigger picture, we'll have to meet in game so you can screen shot.

I'll definitely give that a go when I have some spare time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>