Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] recently getting bad lag ( I am in the UK )
Started by [E] Beerismygod

Just wondering if anyone else in the UK is getting bad lag.
Has anything changed since the server was down on September the 4th? Since it has been up i am getting really bad lag everywhere. On other eximius sites i can play fine, the trouble is on Agharta/ Pearl. Even with my haste beacon's it is like walking normally when running. Any help would be awesome !
Nope
No one else is bringing up any kind of lag, so if you're having issues, it's most likely a client side issue or an issue with your ISP.

Double check your bandwidth, look in task manager (if you're on a PC), and see if you're getting high memory or processor usage from any processes other than Java. Try uninstalling then reinstalling Java, and if that fails, check your virus protection (if you have any), which has been known on a few rare occasions to slow down suspicious network activity.

~Jared
I reinstalled java and minecraft, deleted all my mods, cleared my caches, done virus check and also boot time scan which had no effect, I was not getting any high memory or cpu usage ( 12GB ram - 8 core 4.0 ghz processor - 3GB gpu ) checked with my ISP and they did not have any issues. As of today i am getting a real nice smooth game play again. Thanks for the help <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I am having similar issuses (in the U.S.) I crash on MT then try other servers and everything is fine. I try to reconnect to MT and it's a no go.
timeout exceptions, timeout exceptions EVERYWHERE!