Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal - X-ray
Started by [E] Mincedlemon

Username: MincedLemon

When you were banned : Aug. 31 2014

Person who banned you:

Reason you were banned: XRaying

Server: Agharta
I'll be handling your appeal. You were banned for XRaying to diamonds that it would be impossible for you to see without xray (duh.), including through lava pools.

Care to explain yourself?
Sorry for the time it took for me to reply, i've been having some school problems. Now that that's done, I can explain myself.

So, my brother forgot his minecraft password, and couldn't get in. I let him go into my account while I was at my football practice.

So yeah, I leave football and I forgot to log out of minetown, and he starts X-raying So yeah, He told me it was a glitch in my texture pack. A few days ago he finally told me the truth. And now I finally got the time to write it out.
Just to be sure that we're on the same page, you do remember the last thing that's listed on the rule page, correct?
Oh, yeah.

Well, I guess it is my fault I got banned. No excuse for that.

So, to make sure that never happens again, i've bought my brother a new account.

I understand if I do not deserve another chance on the server after breaking one of the most heavily informed rules, and i'll gladly throw away the

items that were mined with X-ray.
Two rules were broken here, both of which are pretty serious. Since you seem remorseful about the situation, instead of the normal two month ban for these kinds of offences, I'm going to end your ban on the 14th of October, which the Tuesday after this coming Tuesday.

I'm sure I don't need to say this, but for the sake of you being officially warned: Any more infractions on your behalf will result in a more harsh punishment.

~Locked