Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] JBellaa

Username: Jessbella317

When you were banned : 10-25-11

Person who banned you: Lomanic

Reason you were banned: I griefed a house twice but the first time natystar said that i could take stuff out of the chest to decorate her house and the second time he gave me diamond so i wanted to thank him with iron and stuff my they thought i was griefing =[ im sorry!
And i broke a few blocks and i am SO SORRY for that and now i no that if i grief i will get ban but i returned the blocks because i thought i was gonna get banned so i put it back thinking ok its backs im fine but i got banned and i so very very very very very very very very very very very sorry!
Just edit your first ban appeal, don't make another...
Actually 1st you had taken all the glowstone from a house so we warned you then you destroyed maldorians house with pistons and stuff and got banned.

Stop lying Jess and say the real reasons.
Username: Jessbella317

When you were banned : 10-25-11

Person who banned you: Lomanic

Reason you were banned: I Griefed maldorian's house by stealing a breaking things. I didnt follow the rules and im sorry! I didnt listen the second and i want to say thank you danni for not banning me the first time and giving me a second chance. Im sorry i blew it the second time i dont no what as going though my head. I so sorry for everything! i want to be completly honset.
Please give me a 3 chance! Its the first time i EVER messed and played on this kind of server. Why couldnt you have jailed me for awhile...i would accpet jail for a awhile. How come you jailed lildyl THEN banned her and you just ban me right off the back. I bet lil played longer then me and she still got jailed first Please why cant i get jailed first! 1.warning 2.jail/kick 3.perm. ban Thats sounds ligit how about you? Please please jail me instead!! ill do my time in jail for as long as u want! please comment back
Hang on, lildyl got a jail the first time then perma ban the second time. You got let off the first time with a warning.

Just constantly making things up now, and you want a third chance??

You got to be joking.
oops sorry i didnt no she got jailed the first :I i just heard she for jail then banned i didnt no if she got a warning but anyways i could be ok along time jail,like a LONG time jail instead of a perm. ban. you watch if u give people a 3 chance u will see a change in them...well for me u would and u kinda only gave me 1 warning because the first time u said the next time ur banned and the second time u banned so if i would of got 2 warnings i would of got banned the 3 time i did it but i still like 1.warning 2.warning but jail/kick 3. ban perm. 4.Goodbye! 5.new server but trust me! i not a really a fast learner but if you give 2 warnings i promise i will get it in my head!
jessbella, you broke the rules and were given a second chance. Then you broke the rules again and feel you should be given another chance. Here's the thing, the ban appeal forum IS your other chance and unfortunately for you, you have done what a lot of people seem to do when they appeal and lied.

You have three different posts on here and overtime the story has changed dramatically. You've been telling the mods what they should do instead of asking what you should do to lift the ban. Tell the truth, stop telling the mods they are wrong and be sincerely sorry and maybe, a small maybe, you might be unbanned.
Jess this is the list of rules you have broken. Taken from the rules page:
Quote:
1 - Do not grief.

Breaking structures.

2 - Respect everyone, especially your admins and mods.

- Speak in a polite and mannerful way.

5 - Don't be annoying on purpose.

Do not spam chat.

Do not harass other players

Do not beg admins for anything.

IF YOU LET SOMEONE PLAY ON YOUR ACCOUNT, YOU ARE 100% RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS. EVEN IF YOUR ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN STOLEN, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. KEEP YOUR PASSWORD SAFE.

I dont think you should be unbanned you have had more than one chance, but I will let Lomanic decide as he was the one who banned you for the second event.