Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] JBellaa

Urgh .. Danni Lock this ...

This is getting no where...
know and i am really sorry =[ i just really hope i have a small chance of being unbanned. If there anything i can do to lift the ban or help lift the ban...like anything?
Nope. Just wait for Lomanic now.

Dont make a new ban appeal, dont post on everyones walls, dont mention your ban in any other thread, dont contact any mod or admin about your ban and dont harrass Lomanic about your ban. He will deal with it in his own time.

Anything you do put will be locked/deleted and if you continue will result in being banned from the forums.

You need to be patient now, your own fault your in this mess so you can wait.

/Locked
Jessbella317, I banned you, I have the final word. I am going to make my final statement and then this matter will be closed. No more appeals, no more messaging Mods and Admins. Done.

You were caught griefing, and not for the first time. You were already on your second chance, I was with DanniDorrito when she caught you for your second offense. There is no third chance, there never has been, there never will be. I will even be 100% honest with you, I almost unbanned you, but in every appeal you have made you have made some reference to what will happen if you are ever caught griefing again. This shows that you have no intention of halting your griefing ways, you simply will try not to get caught doing it again. You show remorse but these statements make them ring hollow for me. I have no reason to believe you when you make such clear double statements as these.

YOU WILL NOT BE UNBANNED.

THIS WILL BE A PERMA-BAN.

THIS MATTER IS CLOSED, ALL FUTURE ALL BAN APPEALS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT EVEN BEING OPENED.