Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal
Started by [E] JBellaa

jessbella317

10-25

lomanic

i kinda only grifed 1 time cuz the 1 first time i did it was confused
Its not up to u to see if i get unbanned or not! its lomanic and do u understand the words THIS IS MY FIRST TIME EVER ON A MULITPLAYER SERVER!!!!! i seen people playing longer then me on minetown and they got 3 chances and i get 2 chances and this is my first time on a server! this is how my head works about grief warnings 1. confused about what griefing is 2. BAN! 3. i understand what griefing is and no not to do i ever again! but i dont get up to tht point cuz i get 2 chances!!!!! and i didnt grief the first time i just broke 6 blocks but i gave it back and i didnt steal the first time cuz this is what happened... natystar was a friend of mine and she wanted to decorate the house for them. she said "HELP UR SELF TO WHATS EVER IN THE CHEST FOR YOU TO DECORATE" i said ok and u guys tht i was griefing it! i was just getting stuff out to decoate even ask natystar! i only techonally griefed 1 and i still dont no what grief mean! steal? or break blocks? danni u sure love making people cry and hate giving chances! i bet u were confused the first time u were on a server! i now no NOT TO DO IT AGAIN!!! im saying! IF u do catch me which wont be ever again cuz now i no i will get banned then u can perm. bann me! mods are suppost to be nice and helping!like i said FIRST TIME EVER ON THIS SERVER! lets see how long have u been on mabye for a 1 year? i been on for like 2 months!i dont have any brothers or sisters to tell me these things!