Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Inactive..
Started by Unknown User

Ive been inactive for a while now, and i plan on continiuing being inactive, takeing a break.

My only reason for posting here is that MastaC729 have a bad habbit of claiming stuff from banned/ragequiting/inactive members, so im telling him and everyone else "BACK THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY STUFF!". Just kidding, but seriusly.. Im going to come back after a while so noone is allowed to claim it.

And i also have problems connecting to the server so i cant restock my shop.. I kindly ask that a staff member take it down so somebody else can use the lot and place my items in a chest in Havendir. Theres a privae warp to the inside so staffmembers and people i trust can just do /warp HDVIP.
What the fuck Exeriti? Any cities I occupy were rightfully given to me by their owner. No one was in Crescent, so I had every right to revamp it. As for Vegas, I asked them if I could own it. I don't care if you're "joking," the fact that you make uneducated assumptions like this is enough to piss me off.
Masta.. Isnt mostely what i do enough to piss you off?

But i didnt mean yo piss you off, Sayomie suggested that i post on the forums that noone was allowed to claim my propperty..

If you want, i can edit it out cause you are so awesome?

But was it possible to have my shop taken down and my mats put in a chest in havendir?
Masta I love you :C

No be angries no moar?

<3