Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Friend list
Started by [E] Victor Salvador

it would make for easier messaging and you can also do a quick check of who is online, i think that is would be really neat if we could have it but i think we should wait for official minecraft before we do becasue then minecraft will be stable
I think the friends list could like color the persons text different from people who arent your friends so you can see what they are saying easier. Its not really like a necessity, but its good to communicate with them better.
keoni108 wrote:
I think the friends list could like color the persons text different from people who arent your friends so you can see what they are saying easier. Its not really like a necessity, but its good to communicate with them better.

But then we have all the peeps with coloured names...so maybe they get a tag added?
I have implemented a friend list plugin, For more info check the forum post here http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/1520143-new-plugins/page/1#last
Make a plugin, that when someone does this @Sayomie, it highlights a different color. I know messaging is for that, but i hate messaging when it doesn't matter if the whole world knows