Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Friend list
Started by [E] Victor Salvador

I guess many of you have played a game like WoW or any MMORPG like it. Well if you know the game it has a 'Friend List' 'Buddy List' or whatever you name it... Basically the job this does is, it adds players to the friends tab which you can later visit and msg your friends etc.

I'll get to the point,

In my opinion and a couple of other people, it would be great to have a plugin which works like the WoW Friend List.

I have had many guests/newbies asking me 'Is there any way to add you as a friend here....' and I just had this idea pop up in my head. Please vote on the poll and post under <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Would you like a 'Friend List' plugin added if there was one for minecraft?
I'm not going to use EDIT because I want this seperate.

I just thought about it and I don't think a tab like 'friend list' would be available unless it was a mod but a plugin command like /friends or something like that? /friends add and /friends - displaying your friends?
We have that Ace, here, on the website.
yes on the website, but it isnt the same thing like in game Mr. Lomanic
cool idea irealy like it.
Withwith spout a gui is actualy possible, but that would require you to use spoutcraft of course
I think the problem with a friends list is some people may feel excluded
i really love this idea i was talking to someone about it before actually
I agree with Taco because... well for the same reason.
Can't you be friends with everyone? And why do we need it? You should be able to see your mates with /who. I don't see how this could make anything better than it is now. Please detail on what you could do with it.