Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need Mod or Admin help?
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

Not sure if this is /pe approvable or not, but last night While relplacing my chests to another location, my gold, my string, and my diamonds, all disspepeared, along with other things easily regettable.

I saw the list about refunding (but am old and getting dumber by the year) and was wondering if that pertained to dissepearing items? Sorry ahead of time if this post doesnt belong here.
Gurgash wrote:
Not sure if this is /pe approvable or not, but last night While relplacing my chests to another location, my gold, my string, and my diamonds, all disspepeared, along with other things easily regettable.

I saw the list about refunding (but am old and getting dumber by the year) and was wondering if that pertained to dissepearing items? Sorry ahead of time if this post doesnt belong here.

I've never experienced or had a complaint of items disappearing like yours have, are you sure they were not stolen while you were swapping chests?

Mods can check the chests to see if anyone else has accessed them, thanks to hawkeye we can even check the exact amount of items that were taken.

x
My doors are protected, but if yo ucan check backlogs or something youll see i did have 40 gold, havnt bought anything but what ever can be done would be greatful, I didnt have a complete chest full of stuff when i broke it, so i wsnt able to pick everything up. if tehres a wa yto check items after the chest was broken would be great to.
Yeah we can check a place after a chest has been broken too <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

All you have to do is make a pe asking to have a chest checked and if its one thats already been broken just put a torch there and mention that in the /pe

I hope this helps ^.^ x
i cant wait to start crafting however i have been waiting on my app for an hour or so, yet everyone else is being accepted and mine hasnt even been viewed yet! help?