Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for no reason(again)
Started by Unknown User

First of all I can assure you none of that was me!

I only broke 4tourches and didn't pick them up

And one glass panel from the screen shots which I dont remember

It was like that when I got there

The only reson I was there was to find out who was living there because they broke into my base which was there first and is located on the lake next to it. I did not claim the buildings for my own. I put I sign Down saying:

Who lives here could I join your village BARNEY626

I just wanted them to stop breaking into my house.

First time I had no door to stop him but he dug around my other door to my mine

The second time I put a locked trap door at the entrance to show I didn't want him to come in but he just dug around that. So I went to his house and searched to see if he was there but he wasnt.so I left the sighn and broke only 4 torches to make my point.

So actualy he started it and should get banned aswell

If you don't unban me that if fair enough cos that is your decision but plz rethink with this new set of true facts!

Thanks for helping though
You broke wood too so the whole 'none of that was me' isnt fooling anyone, your clearly griefing in the screenshot. I checked every single block and you broke way more than what you are making out. Stop lying.

If he was griefing you then you should have made a petition ingame and got him banned. Now because of your own stupidity you have gotten yourself banned.

I have not changed my decision, I wish you good luck finding a new server to play.