Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Confession
Started by [E] Binkleplease

Hi. It's Binkleplease here. In the flat creative world, a few people have noticed a massive and hideous lava and glass structure around the spawn. That... was me. I originally made a glass border with water cascading over it to fall to the ground, and it looked great. Then someone suggested I make it lava, so I (stupidly) decided to change 2 opposite sides to lava.

In doing this, I forgot one little thing. I needed to make trenches. At the bottom of the object, the lava and water spread and formed cobblestone (of which I mostly got rid of) up the entire thing. I quickly removed the source blocks and the water disappeared, however the lava stayed put. I tried to remove the lava with sand, but that just made it worse.

Now it is a towering, ugly monstrosity which I would like WorldEdited out. If anyone thinks this is a grief, I disagree as it was completely unintentional.

Please don't ban me,

~Binkleplease~
Guilty Bump
BANN him.. just kidding lol I know how you feel Binkle I have done the same sorta thing on my personal server
I'm sure the admins and mods will appreciate your honesty as i do.
Meh, it's the creative world, do people care?
meh no biggy just so long as you didnt ruin any of my stuff on the creative <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object> lol

and its creative but if you wanna know the best way to get rid of lava flows like that is to place water next to it and turn it all into cobble then punch it, infact ill go remove them for ya now
i didnt see it but i did see that my building plus a few others got lava griefed its like really people :/

i fixed mine but im not gonna mess with other peoples becasue i dont wanna misrepair it lol then be called a griefer
and to whoever griefed my building i cared my name was covered by lava as was my amazing pumpkin head man in chari
Another confession while we on subject a few weeks ago i had my friend collect trees foor me while i watched tv next to him when i get back on i find double stone slabs in my inv he says he found chest in middle no where with that inside. i immediatly contacted Kingmark and i dispossed of them not knowing where the chest was. Im incredibly sorry and i realize im responsible please dont judge to harsh on me. He wont be collecting materials for me any longer
Thank you guys, I am glad you supported me and didn't get me banned xD I did not damage any other creations on the server.