Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Wow, Some Admin Who's Not In The Loop Banned Me.. Help?
Started by [E] Khoshy

You were banned for hacking vaults. Unless Sawine posts here saying that you're not supposed to be banned then I don't think any staff is going to unban you.
Here is proof, that Sawine messaged me awhile back that he had decided to unban me, because I told him how I got into the vaults, and how to prevent it from happening again.

Here is the message of me explaining to Sawine, exactly how I managed to enter, and retrieve items from the vaults.

adapo.jpg

And here is the message from Sawine, telling me that I am unbanned.

unledoln.jpg

This is the best proof I can give, if you don't believe me just talk to Sawine yourself.
Well sawine didnt ban you again. MastaC did so when he posts here you will know.
Nah, I'm not unbanning him. He was being disrespectful to me in Mumble when I asked him to wait until I had time to see these pics. Anyone who is disrespectful to staff saying "Fuck the staff on Minetown" has no reason to be unbanned, and if one of you wants to unban him, then whatever, but if that's who we want on our server, then I strongly disagree.

So I will lock this, and I don't want to hear anymore about it. Khoshy, go find another server to be disrespectful on, because you're not welcome here.