Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] imthabeast ban appeal
Started by [E] imthbeast

Username: imthabeast

When you were banned : 8/6/11

Person who banned you: im not sure i was not online when it happend

Reason you were banned: if i remember correctly it was becuase of griefing chest that had no signs on it or anything it was in the middle of no where i honestly did not know that it was someones chest it looked like something random im sorry i took it this happend about 4 3months ago and i still want to play the server im sorry for what i id this is the best servr ive ever played on and the onlyone i want to play on please concider unbanning me will not happen again will do anything to get unbanned please and thankyou for reading this

i dont want to but its been a day or two.. bump
Pattsully, stop commenting on ban appeals now or you will be banned from the forums. You cause arguments.
I cleaned this thread up. Stop the flame wars in peoples ban appeal.

Now go read the rules about ban appeals!

On topic, I certainly do not think it is a good idea to mess with anything that is not yours. Even if it is way out in the middle of no where. Some people purposely go out of town to build away from others so they can be left alone.

I personaly don't mind if you came back, but that is not entirely up to me.
Thanks nick... I truly and honestly did not know and I want to come back more then anything do you mind pointing this topic out to someone who can make the decision for me?
sorry... another bump its been another 24 hours almost <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
was he banned for 3-4 months? dang, and what did he take out of the chest? cobble and wood? i dont know but hope you get unbanned
Yeah just about hunter lol it's like it's been 3-4 months and I STILL want to play only server I wanna play... Thx 4 Ur opinion btw
but can you remember what you took?
Honestly no but I do know it was nothing big maybe a stack of cobble some redstone like half a stack not much honestly