Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Anyone for Chess????

anyone for chess because im trying to find some people to play chess in minecraft with me
I play chess.

How would it work in MineCraft? I'll admit I'm interested. We move blocks around? How do you differentiate the pieces? By color?

Let's play chess!

--Darth
(We could get people to be the pieces...)

"Sayomie to D9, check!"
I would be in, but you already have another person. I can see you making this into an event/tournament.
We can all take turns! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Great, now I'm really thinking about this. Black wool and white wool, or other colors. I can see giant chess boards with people playing on each one, and yells of 'Checkmate!' in the chat.
Fuck you. Checkers > Chess.
I saw I had a notification. I looked, and saw a guy named Checkers comment on a thread about chess. I knew that it had to be something about checkers being better than chess.
Ok guys this is how it will work there will be 2 teams with a set of pieces and i will post a pic of the board and it will be played in creative with a reff
I like this idea. I think I'll put together a board or two in Event world when i get the chance.