Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Don't take it the wrong way! Well I don't really know how you could...
Started by [E] Minecraft123998

Alright well No this isn't ban appeal or anything like that but I just wanna know how come time after time Checkers is caught hacking and stuff like that but he always gets unbanned? I mean yeah I might grief but I never keep what I grief....But CheckersFX just doesn't stay banned? I mean if you going to let him keep playing on the server, why not me? I haven't hacked on the server and well I never can. Look all I'm saying is how come he is so special and never gets perm. banned? I didn't do anything catastophic (Correct me on my spelling) to the server and Sayomie got all the wool back so I don't know why I was perm. banned for that? well actually I kinda do. It was my "Last Chance" but Checkers never gets a "last chance" and yeah well just keep in mind that, well just keep in mind that Minetown is great. I guess...but i'll never get to play on it again...so yeah bye and thanks for reading...I guess....I guess a lot? Bye.
Im pretty sure he just a dick, not a griefer.
But he hacks and gets unbanned after it was said to be perm. banned?
I never saw a permament ban about him. I actually never saw him ban at all.
He's a dick, not a griefer or hacker. You also say 'Doesn't stay banned', Checkers has been banned twice i'm pretty sure, not multiple times as you make it out to be.

It seems you're banned for griefing, please don't post topics accusing others and trying to compare what you did to someone else. I don't know why you chose to pick on Checkers, but when he was banned we made a big deal about it, he might be a dick at times, but he contributes to the server and we've got to know him and he's our friend.

Make a ban appeal next time, not a half ass emotional paragraph explaining why you should be unbanned.
Btw he's pretty much on his last chance from the last ban he had, what proof do you have of him hacking anyway?
No Dumbass If you can read it says THIS IS NOT A BAN APPEAL fucking idiot. And yeah He does hack I just have no proof and I have seen him hack and Griefing and then isnt as bad as giving it back isn't as bad as hacking to make people not want to play on this server and yeah he is a dick but if I had proof I would give it to you. I had to get a new computer so if I had any proof its gone.
I screwed up a sentence I meant to say ,"Griefing and giving it back isn't as bad as hacking."
No need to insult me, I didn't say this was a ban appeal, should reread what a posted.

You had proof? But now you don't? That's not going to help your case against Checkers haha.
1: Screenshots help. A lot.

2: If you are got banned, don't freak out at another player. Just make a ban appeal, and see if it works out.