Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Unofficial Treasure Hunt Event
Started by [E] Coffeey

pla·gia·rize

    Show IPA verb, -rized, -riz·ing.

verb (used with object)

to take and use by plagiarism.

to take and use ideas, passages, etc., from (another's work) by plagiarism.

Hey sayomie, don get mad I did not know that. And if I may add, nothing makes me more angry them my ideas to be called "sad or disgraceful" . I'm ALMOST at my braking point. I'm really close to leaving for good. So never mind....
he didnt take uridea dude its actually quite diff were as u propose a maze sort he proposes a savenger hunt therefore your arguement is invalid
lol penne nice, -100
....-101 he got schooled <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
Thats EXACTLY why im close to leaving for good
lol penne im sorry for bagging on u i actually think ur a cool and fun guy. i also dont think you should leave if someone does poke fun at u as i have. again im sorry.
Penna i have nothing wrong with you. Your a productive member of the server but the two ideas where very different. All i was saying is read his idea a look before you claim that it is a carbon copy of your even before you claim that he plagiarize your event.
Penne please calm down, you have so many minus likes because you go and post comments like this. Even if Coffeey did copy your idea (or anyone for that matter) who cares? You more events the better, doesnt matter if they're the same; the end result will be everyone has fun participating.

You can never get bored of a treasure hunt or spleef tournament <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Giving out event ideas is one thing but going ahead and doing them is another.

You're a good member to minetown and it would be a shame for you to leave. You just need to think more about what your about to say before commenting or posting on something.

x
Found 3. Good thing I went ahead and followed the railway. Never would have seen if if I didn't run on far distance.

Also found 5. I didn't think Adelaide went so far but i was curious about the buildings i ran into when i thought i had left the city limits.

On the ridiculous plagiarism claims. Who the hell thinks that they are the only people ever to think of a treasure hunt? we have a 100 year old official religious treasure hunt called Easter, and penne then goes berserk because someone else used the idea? It's one thing if it was copy paste but this was designed separately and actually implemented.
penne i really had no idea u had made a treasure hunt in the past too. But so what? i made this so people could have fun with it and im guessing you did too. I agree with cryston and sayomie that 'treasure hunting' isnt exactly a first idea come up with by you. Again im sorry if you feel i stole your idea but i didnt know you had a treasure hunt already

EDIT: And to chrisseb: Number 5 must have been found before you and someone dumped cobble in there but i can assure you that wasnt the goodie ^.^