Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] server

hey guys i was just wondering if anyone new if you can have 2 owners on a server cuz i just made one with a friend and we both wanna be owners
What???
If you don't understand what it means to have 2 "owners" then you probably shouldn't be putting any money into a server.

"Owner" is essentially the person who pays for the server either out of pocket or out of donation money. If you mean the in-game rank, it a group made in permissions
Take my server for an example.

Its run by me and my friend. We both are incharge.

The server is run from my pc-server (pc im upgradeing into a server.)

Im the one that pays for the upgrades from my own pockets.

Then im the owner cause im paying, and he the co-owner/head admin.

Hope this was helpfull! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
oki i no what it means! I'm asking if 2 people can have the owner status name.... we are going to split prices
Like, can two people have what sawine has in-game? Yeah sure. Can two people "own" the rented server? Usually no, just have both of you donate money to a shared paypal account or something to pay for your guys' server with.

Am I hitting on what you're asking about?
ahhh ok thanks. i mostly meant the name title ring jackissuperduper for example, i just want 2 people too be able to do that. thanks you!
TL:DR

HI I HAVE A SERVER HOSTED ON MY PC AND I WANT MY FRIEND TO HAZ THIS AWESOEM TAG kthxbai.

/lockthisCHOCOLATE
Lars wrote:
Take my server for an example.

Its run by me and my friend. We both are incharge.

The server is run from my pc-server (pc im upgradeing into a server.)

Im the one that pays for the upgrades from my own pockets.

Then im the owner cause im paying, and he the co-owner/head admin.

Hope this was helpfull! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>

Wow, you actualy just helped someone, that's a first.