Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PVP Toggling
Started by [E] Sayomie

I have installed a plugin that will let players toggle their pvp status on and off. What this will do is lat players choose if they want to be able to kill and be killed by other players, When you have pvp disabled you will not be able to deal damage to other players and other players will not be able to deal damage to you.

Commands:

- /pvp on - Enables your pvp status

- /pvp off - Disables you pvp status

- /pvp status - Tells you if your pvp is Enabled or Disabled

With the installation of this plugin all pvp related deaths are in your hands. This means that if someone killed you do not make a PE asking for a refund or asking for the person to be banned as you death was partially in your hands.
Useful, Plugin is useful!

Nice work Sayomie <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
This is an awesome plugin!

Well done Sayomie xx
1277061957831.jpg
Horay! now disable lava damage so nobody can push you into it.... kidding

Good plugin
awesome plugin very glad its now installed
quick question in relation to pvp toggling...what is the rule when it comes to someone toggling pvp on to kill you and collect your stuff then immediately turning it off so you cannot even have a chance at retrieving what you lost?
i got the same problem zionia.

it was flyboy642 who killed me and took all my stuff (lots of nether brick some nether fence and some stone tools)

this was in the end by the way...
yea flyboy was doing it as well...someone else got me though
That is definitely useful. I'm personally not a person to PvP.