Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] People trying to steal personal information
Started by [E] The Calculator

Electric, for 120gb of RAM, you would have to have an insanely large processor, motherboard, and tower all together. Your case itself would be about the size of a 2 seated sofa. And really, if you were getting lagged by message spam on a supposed "120gb RAM" computer, then your computer doesn't have 120gb RAM. It more or less has about 1gb of RAM, if you're being lagged by spam text, which is just a representation of pixels that form on the screen just like any other game, etc. Stop fucking lying and be a man about your system. I only have 3gb of RAM. Big whoop. It's cheap and gets the job done.
And also, I'm guessing that you work for NASA, then? Because how would you know what amount of RAM they have? Don't lie to me, I can see it through the screen.
so your actually looking at me through my camera HAX! if you were to see me my AI would react anyways through a transmission of network holes.

I did see some stuff lately…

stalker

also consider your self as a hacker if you see me right now and if you want I can track you down and send some helicopters your location because I'm not afraid to tell my cusin to tell the chopers to come your way and if your in my computer I can. ip ban you from my computer to keep the safety of our files
Wha .... ?
ElectricFlames wrote:
so your actually looking at me through my camera HAX! if you were to see me my AI would react anyways through a transmission of network holes.

I did see some stuff lately…

stalker

also consider your self as a hacker if you see me right now and if you want I can track you down and send some helicopters your location because I'm not afraid to tell my cusin to tell the chopers to come your way and if your in my computer I can. ip ban you from my computer to keep the safety of our files

You sir are an idiot that appears to have no idea how computers and the internet work. IP ban won't do shit, and if you had ANY knowledge at all, you would know that.

"my AI would react anyways through a transmission of network holes."

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING? "network holes" What the hell is a network hole? Do you mean a PORT?!?!

There also, to my knowledge, has not been a successful attempt at programming a feasible AI.

"I did see some stuff lately…

stalker "

Paranoid schizophrenic? wouldn't surprise me, since your computer "apparently" has an AI.

I'm leaving before I rage at your stupidity and have my staff position put in jeopardy for things that I may or may not say.

Also, I really believe you are trolling, but I have met people in real life that are just as dumb and ignorant as you sound so I figure there's a "slight" possibilty that you may actually believe what you are typing....if so....never touch another goddamn computer in your life or it may just be taken over by an AI hell-bent on killing your ass for not protecting all your "network holes".

You sir, are bat-shit crazy
Lock this cheese...
done