Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] People trying to steal personal information
Started by [E] The Calculator

Ok on the server doin my thing workin on my shop then WoffieToffie said for like come to this warp if your rich I go there and two people sitting there waiting for me then they started spamming me with msg saying "Hey can you donate 20$ I'll give you a stack of diamond blocks

(I am thinking he stole the diamonds from the vault he griefed) " so they kept doing that annoying and lagged up my client (120gb ram) and alot of my apps started crashing while I was trying to report them I tried to tell Danni but she was busy with a griefing problem with lance.

And they kept started spamming still with "donate 20$ I'll give you stuff"

-_- I'm not stupid "oh I'm using pay pal" it still shows information about the costumer (sawine knows my name prob)

the two people: WoffieToffie,some one else not sure

more information:

2guests where on

37 players I think

around 4:00 pm eastern

10-10-11

I suggest perma ban

ElectricFlames wrote:
(120gb ram)

LOL

but can we focus on the subject :3
That IS the subject now! How the fuck do you have 120gb of RAM??? WTF IS THIS...I DONT EVEN...WHAT?!?!?1
Electric, in order for a computer to hold the capacity of 120gb of RAM, you would need a super computer far beyond what NASA's computers are capable of doing. Don't post something unless you know what you're talking about, you probably meant 120gb hard drive, which is nothing now'a'days, and in actuality has nothing to do with in which the speed you play games, or the graphics for that matter.
Once we solve this technological conundrum we shall return to the original point of the OP. Until then, explain this wizardry!
Toffie whispered to me at the time 'Could I get banned for asking someone to donate for me?'

I replaied 'No but if they say no and you keep harrassing them then you could be'

If you can show screenshots of the harrassment I can ban xx
talk about the smart allic

NASA's computers overall is 500-1000gb of ram

its easy to do it any way (I got help from my Ai)

yea that's why I have been offline lately

crack open computer get extra wires triple the CPUs (same brand,blah)

then get the ram bases and wire them up to what you want more ram in

and then my Ai dealed with changing the system files
ll make sure I get the evedence once I get back to my main frame rebooting (a pain)
I wouldnt see this as trying to steal personal information when she was just asking for you to donate on her behalf. I have done so for my friend Arvila.

But if you can show that she was harrassing you then I will put some sort of punishment for it xx