Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown app!
Started by [E] daniel1995

Since Mincraft has came out with a mobile app, i think we should have a Minetown App. First starting off with a simple app, and can go from there.... My opinion not many people check their mail on here, so there would be no use to that, but a forum button, a chat button and if possible(far fetched) a voting button...These are just a few ideas i had, but of course could expand more

(might post pictures of thoughts when i can get eclipse to work)
Hey daniel,

first of all, thank you for your suggestions. The Dev Team, especially me appreciates that.

We're already working on an iOS application for Minetown, but I'm not supposed to give you any details at this time. Please be patient, as soon as I can give you more infos, I'll let you know.

cold
*Pulls out iPhone*

*Clicks on Safari*

*Googles Minetown*

Oh wow.
Nooo not iPhone D: we need it for android marketplace!
also, a live map where we can see the locations of people and the time
But a live map like the dynamic map on a iOS device, I don't think that's possible.
kinda dumb how you can't give out info. thats how were supposed to help give ideas
GACKT wrote:
*Pulls out iPhone*

*Clicks on Safari*

*Googles Minetown*

Oh wow.

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to agree with gackt on this one. I don't really see the point of an app for minetown,,,,,,,,,
There a app to drink virtual beer. Yet it popular. Who care if there no point if they wanna do it still. A app it still a app, it can help minetown getting in the map.
Not all iOS apps become popular, most small developed apps get lost in the app store forever.