Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ACCIDENTALLY KILLED SOMEONE!!!
Started by [E] iSoccerplayer

DanniDorrito wrote:
Make a proper ban appeal

You were luring people. Telling people you were selling a home 'go to warp' then killing them.

This just gets out of hand.....
Arvila wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
Make a proper ban appeal

You were luring people. Telling people you were selling a home 'go to warp' then killing them.

I know it is, its getting stupid. People think they wont get banned for luring but they got another thing coming now.
It wasn't like that I swear!! I was selling a house, but I didn't mean to kill him! It wasn't luring. I was just trying to get him to move so I could show him a feature of the house
DanniDorrito wrote:
Arvila wrote:
DanniDorrito wrote:
Make a proper ban appeal

I know it is, its getting stupid. People think they wont get banned for luring but they got another thing coming now.

It is a tumor .
isoccerplayer wrote:
It wasn't like that I swear!! I was selling a house, but I didn't mean to kill him! It wasn't luring. I was just trying to get him to move so I could show him a feature of the house

I don't think Danni would lie about something like that....
I tapped on him to say hey move!, I thought it was a no_pvp, and I did not mean to kill him. I swear
Danni, are you listening? I made up with him and he understands it was an accident. Read the full forum.
I will unban you but if you do anything like this again you will be perma banned.

This is your first and only warning.