Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] steve jobs is dead
Started by [E] Mikel

Pretty sad <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> I never bought any of his products though, I wanted to, but bought other things instead

I saw a page on FB post that was something like:

It is hard to predict the future. It is even harder to make the future, which is what Steve Jobs did.

true

and he resigned apple way more than 3 weeks ago (i just googled it, it was around the end of August)
He is the person that made the concept of OS for computer. But a certain person stole the idea before he actually use it.....

and now that person own microsoft and the genius is dead <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>.
Didn't the Iphone 5 come out today too?
iphone4s
RIP

To bad...he was only 56. He did accomplish much in a short time though.
if apple kept backwards compatibility they could have taken over the world and microsoft would not be where it is, i am sad the legend has died and i wish he was still on this planet creating the future apple by apple.
TheBadFox wrote:
Nate, he retired awhile back, because he was in poor health so it's not really a shock.

Meh, just don't think he was all that. Never cared for apples hardware, software, and moreover their business practices.

He didn't retire, he step down as CEO and became Chairman, he practically still ran Apple, we all knew this was going to happen,

Just because you didn't like him as a businessman and what he did doesn't mean he isn't a person, respect his death like any other person, best wishes to his family.

This man changed my life, he inspired me to work for Apple, and I would happily give my life if it would bring him back, his life is worth more then mine.
Anyone know how he died? Cancer maybe?
^Pancreatic Cancer, its a very rare one and usually people only survive 6 months. He was a liver and survived 6 years.
He had a special form of it, which was less aggressive.

I still can't get over the hidden meaning. He was killed by PC.