Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] steve jobs is dead
Started by [E] Mikel

http://www.apple.com
I won't be on for awhile now.
Im sad he was a great man................
Everybody's dead dave
Will his annoying marketing and inferior products die with him?
TheBadFox wrote:
Will his annoying marketing and inferior products die with him?

Learn to be a decent human being you pathetic trash.

Steve Jobs changed the world with his genius ideas, he showed us the future and pushed the human race forward.
Even though I hate apple, I hope the company does not die now that he is gone. I have to admit, they made some good products overtime.
Nate, he retired awhile back, because he was in poor health so it's not really a shock.

Meh, just don't think he was all that. Never cared for apples hardware, software, and moreover their business practices.
TheBadFox wrote:
Nate, he retired awhile back, because he was in poor health so it's not really a shock.

Meh, just don't think he was all that. Never cared for apples hardware, software, and moreover their business practices.

A While back? Are You kidding? Try like. 3 weeks ago. And It was a shock. It Was Cancer. If your closest person to you Dies of cancer in two weeks from now, Will you just say "Its not a shock."? I've lost 3 best family Friends to cancer, And am about to lose my Own Grandfather To Lung Cancer. Now, Read all that, And Try not to feel like an asshole. So, if you have Any Shred of Humanity in you, Take it back.