Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Got Banned
Started by [E] val

=============

Username: GamingShades

When you were banned : I honestly don't remember! It was about a year ago and I totally regret it.

Person who banned you: I think it was Dark.

Reason you were banned: Racism, I really regret it. I really miss going around MineTown and just talking to everyone, I know its like a ghost town now but I really want to relive those memories one more time.

Server: Prison

=============
Hello there,

I will be handling your appeal today.

So as it stands you were banned for

1. Racism
  2. Staff disrespect
  3. Player Abuse

These 3 reasons to your ban are some of the most severe here. As it stands you were slated to appeal your ban on December 19th 2013. However I am going to ask you. I want you to convince me you have learned your lesson. Why should I unban you? Among other things what steps will you take to ensure this will never happen again? Answer these two questions for me. Please be truth in your answers.
This will never happen again because I realize that MineTown has helped me, and it hurts not being able to go on it again, I really regret everything I did, and I am sorry for it. Because of that I can't go and enjoy things on MineTown. Being with other gaming communities have changed me, so I guess you could say being banned from MineTown helped me be a better person, and mature even more. I know this might sound stupid, but I really just wish I could have a few last moments to remember everything I did with other players, I really miss those times.

Why should you unban me? I promise those times were times of pure immaturity and childish things. I couldn't even imagine myself today doing those things. I honestly really do regret it.

Among other things what steps will I take to ensure this will never happen again? I honestly don't know, just remembered MineTown the other day and I thought, "woah i have to go back there". And then I tried and I remembered that I was banned. I just don't want this to ever happen again, being banned from MineTown was horrible, my friends stopped playing, other people stopped playing, then MineTown started to lose players, and that is why I regret it. I wouldn't do this again, I don't want to be banned from MineTown and I would do almost anything to get unbanned.
I'm going to discuss this with other staff members before i make a decision. Shouldn't take long but i should have something by the end of the day. However at very most if you're unbanned you will server an additional time.
*bump*
Oh crap i'm terribly sorry about this. I had originally thought about unbanning you. I will state this however. If you're caught doing the same actions as what you did originally. You ban could end up permanent without possibility of appeal. Racism of any form is not tolerated at all here. We cater to a lot of young players. Not to mention we strive to keep your servers family safe.

Please re-read our rules before rejoining. Again i'm terribly sorry for making you wait so long.